Everydae Stuck-At-Home Sweepstakes
Schools around the country are closed or closing due to Coronavirus, leaving students stuck at home trying to figure out how to stay sane and productive. Everydae is here to help… and to make studying for your SAT test a little more enjoyable during these strange times.
Any student who creates an Everydae SAT account before March 31st will be automatically eligible for our “Stuck-At-Home Sweepstakes.”
Here’s how to play:
- There’s no purchase necessary to participate
- Create your free Everydae SAT account here by March 31st, 2020
- Enter the promo code WIN500 after creating your password (see screenshot below for reference)
- Complete at least two Everydae Challenges per day for a minimum of five days per week (each challenge is designed to be completed in 10 minutes or less, so this should only take you 15–20 minutes per day)
- Take an official College Board SAT practice test or your real SAT exam between May 2nd, 2020 and June 6th, 2020
- Send us your score report from either the practice test or your real exam before July 20th, 2020 (email it to email@example.com)
- Winner(s) will be drawn at random and announced on July 24th, 2020
The winner will receive $500, and five runners-up will each get $25.
IMPORTANT: Your test score will not affect your odds of winning.
Here’s where to enter your WIN500 code👇
Wait, what is Everydae?
Everydae is a self-paced, digital SAT math tutor that makes studying bite-size and fun. 10-minute micro lessons fit students’ busy schedules, and can be completed on any device with an internet connection. Here’s a quick overview of how it works:
We know this is a trying time for parents, students, teachers and the whole world. Please stay safe and healthy out there.
A Little More About Us:
We’ve been in the education space for 17+ years. Our team has more than 20,000 hours of teaching, tutoring and curriculum development experience, and we’ve written content for (and operated) some of the most respected test prep companies in the world. We even founded and then sold one of them (in 2018). Now we’re building Everydae: a bite-size, effective (and dare we say fun!) way to study for the SAT online.